This is it !
After a first pre-selection phase on file in Avignon this summer, the selection committee for France met on September 6-7, 2019 for the two final stages of the second phase of pre-selection at Le Monfort Théâtre: presentation on stage and interviews.
→ They chose among 10 pre-selected applications over 26 in total, here are the selected projects for France:
- L’Hiver rude – Gwenn Buczkowski et Bambou Monnet
- Le poids de l’âme (tout est provisoire) – Chiara Marchese
- Projet Faille – Martin Richard, Johannes Holm Veje et Léa Leprêtre
- Skotch – KOR / Jean-Baptiste Diot
- Pli – Groupe LA MARGE / Inbal Ben Haim
Final step for the pre-selection
European pre-selection jury on November 14-15, 2019! This jury will determine which projects will be supported by circusnext platform 2019-2021.
Project supported by the Creative Europe Program of the European Union