The European pre-selection jury gathered on 14 & 15 November 2019 to choose the shortlisted projects that will be supported by circusnext platform 2020-2021 programme through residencies and showcasing.
We are pleased to announce the 12 shortlisted projects:
-  – Myrto Petrochilou (GR)
- Ice skates and other cruelties – Camille Paycha (BE)
- H O M A N. – Vincent Bruyninckx & Vejde Grind (BE)
- Le poids de l’âme – tout est provisoire – Chiara Marchese (FR)
- Pli – Inbal Ben Haim (FR)
- CHINA SERIES – Julian Vogel (CH)
- L’Estetica dell’orso – EDO / Léon Luc Volet, Carlo Cerato & Ramiro Erburu (IT)
- Lento e violento – Calentina Vortese / Valentina Cortese (IT)
- CM_30 – Kolja Huneck (NL)
- OLGA (working title) – OLGA_cirqAnalogique / Catalina Aguayo Lessa & Alessandro Dutra (ES)
- Manipulaciones – Elena Zanzu (ES)
- Between me and a hard place – Hugo Bergman (SE)
The creators of these projects and their teams are invited to present work-in-progress and to meet the jury members during the selection week in May 2020 at Theater op de Markt, Neerpelt (Belgium). Names of the circusnext laureates 2020-2021 will be announced at the end of the selection week!
This project is co-funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union.