What is a Lab ?
The Labs are collective work sessions that accompany emerging circus authors in their writing work.
• 10 days of collective work and 1 experienced mentor per Lab,
• 1 pitch training and 1 public opening per Lab.
The PuTanja Company, Clara Cortés Soler, Daniel Fernández López, Mad Beltrami & Marianna De Sanctis will work with Delphine Lanson to work on the writing of their creations and discuss their creative process.
Who is Delphine Lanson, mentor of this first Lab?
• A graduate of the L.I.S.A. (London and International School of Acting), she has a career as an actress, writer and director. She claims the complementarity of the arts in the service of a common creativity and actively engages in research in this sense with circus artists, filmmakers, writers and actors. In theatre and film, she has performed roles ranging from Shakespeare to spy films in England, United States & France. She has played alongside Michael Lonsdale, Denis Lavant, Matt Damon, Miou Miou, Kevin Kline, Dame Maggie Smith…
• She wrote Le Banc, Loup-Y-es-tu and participated in numerous alternative writing and creation projects (screenplays, dramaturgical advisor, creation of the collective Le Club).
• Since 2002, she has been involved in the circus arts. She is currently co-artistic director of the circus company Anomalie and collaborates with several companies on dramaturgy and direction: Mille Lundt for Womanhood, Frédéri Vernier and Sébastien Van-Gelder for Out Of the Blue, Elsa Guérin for Scènes étranges dans une mine d’or.