PERPLX is a dynamic organisation that promotes the circus as an art form in its own right in the current cultural field.
The PERPLX festival, formerly known as Humorologie, celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2015. It is one of the main festivals dedicated to the circus in Belgium and Flanders, with notably :
• One outdoor festival per year, which takes place on the last weekend of June or the first weekend of July
• One indoor festival per year, which takes place in January in partnership with the Kortrijk cultural centre
• A strategy for developing co-productions and residencies
• A commitment to develop and support the circus on a national and international level
• A willingness to host international projects and networks
• The desire to continually fuel reflection on the contemporary circus