Cridacompany is a franco-catalan company settled in Toulouse – France, born in 2006 after two artists -Jur Domingo and Julien Vittecoq- met at the Lido. Together, they offer powerful and strange performances, where virtuosity is closed to the invention of a new language between circus, dance and song. Using body as essential material, they work on hitch and distortion. From this emerge characters and situations imbued with a puzzling humor. They make light of the body and its possibilities. In a bare style, they enjoy themselves casting an original glance over situations. Cridacompany is producer of their shows, exhibitions and concerts, in France, in Spain, and over the world. Cridacompany is associated to CIRCa, national center for circus arts.
Since 2006, several shows have been created:
- “C’est pas mort, ça bouge pas”, short form – September 2006 / Théâtre de la Cité Internationale, Paris. Laureate of Jeunes Talents Cirque scheme. 20 performances, France and Europe.
- “On the Edge”, long show (collaboration: Groupe Merci, Solange Oswald) – November 2007 / Scène Nationale de Petit Quevilly, Mont St Aignan. 70 presentations, world tour.
- “Follow Me”, short show (collaboration: Jean-Baptiste Papailhau, animation / Eric Fassa, scénographie, lumière) – August 08 / festival 30’30’’, Bordeaux. Jur, performance concert – June 09, Le Limonaire, Paris.
- “Aïe”, long show (collaboration: Henri Devier / Melkior Théâtre, Eric Fassa) – October 2010 / Théâtre de Hautepierre, Strasbourg.
- “Malabo – Cabaret Crida”, circus cabaret – October 2011 / Festival Circa, Auch
- “Mañana es Mañana”, long show (collaboration: Henri Devier / Melkior Théâtre, Eric Fassa) – July 2013 / Festival Montpellier Danse 2013 (suggested by Guy Périlhou form la Verrerie d’Alès, Pôle National Cirque Languedoc Roussillon)
- “Motor Home”, long show – March 2015 – CIRCa, Auch
- “AZUL”, creation in process
Four albums and an EP have been created: “Juste Ici” (2009), “Ladrona” (2010), “A boca llena” (EP : 2012), “Fossile” (2014), et “Il était fou” (2018).
Two series of photographs have been exhibited: “Pause” (2009/12) & “Cridar”